Thursday, October 18, 2012

Clean Breaks?

A day light on school-work = a home that no longer looks 100% like it was bombed.

My gratitude is overflowing.

I work better when my home is not in a state of chaos.

I believe that my home is a direct reflection of my inner state. When it is cluttered, stacked, dusty and unruly, I know that my sense of balance is off. Generally, mid-term week is horrid. Finals and grade submission week are worse. Perhaps I will set a goal for myself, this year, during finals, I will have a clean and orderly home. My laundry will be done, my dishes will be clean and in the cupboards, my bed will be made and I will not go days without checking my mail.

I spoke with administrators in the graduate department today. I need to talk to the health center tomorrow and sit down with my husband this weekend, but I suspect this may be the last semester that I am a class-taking college student. I want to try to savor the end of this era, if it is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment